1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Smoked Yellowtail

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by mac6060, Jul 17, 2011.

1. mac6060

mac6060 Visitor

Recently I picked up a stack "Smoked Yellowtail", which I might add is very tasting indeed. I have a chr that is almost a GM chef and was trying to cook up a batch of this yummy Yellowtail. But, I realize I can't figure out how to smoke fish in UO? Has anybody got a solution to smoking fish in UO. Is this Smoked Yellowtail loot?

2. T-Hunt

T-Hunt Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Its from merchant or pirate loot...
    Theres a bunch of different types also..
    Just dont think theres a list out yet, i have 14 dif kind as is..

3. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ok, this is where it gets complicated, for me at least, because I'm half asleep.

There are smoked, pickled and dried fish steaks as loot from pirate and merchant ships. Each type comes in those three. So as well as your smoked yellowtail, you should be able to find pickled and dried yellowtail. And as T-Hunt has said, there are lots of them. Without loggin in and actually counting mine, I'm guessing I've got at least 10 types of fish, in the three varieties.

I'll try to log in tomorrow to check it and list them for you :)

4. mac6060

mac6060 Visitor

Thanks for the Smoked Info. , I will check for that list
    Fare Thee Well