1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Smuggler's Edge and what to kill

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Trevelyan, May 8, 2010.

1. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Does anyone know if you have to kill anything specific to get the lanterns and toolkits added to the stealable pool, or is it literally anything.

IE are the chances the same if you attack both a slime and a slasher of veils?

2. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The high level monster give a better chance of dropping the lanterns and the tool kits.

You are best to do your hunting in a champ area as i think you only get these drops in a champ Dungon/area and maybe only in Fel.

I got my best drops from dragons in destard. Once you have stole from the dragon kill it so another can respawn as you can only steel once per monster

3. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I heard from a few people the tokuno spawn is a sweet sweet place for these. :)

4. What other items are in the "stealable pool" for the Smuggler's Edge? I mean, we aren't paying $5.99 plus tax for the opportunity to just steal lanterns and toolkits are we?