1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Stealing] Smugglers Edge Q of the day

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by archiv, May 20, 2014.

1. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

After revisiting some of the more famous thieves of the lands tales of fortune and glory I decided to dust off my failure of a thief again, see if I could do any better than I had in my previous adventures. After an hour of running around Fel and not seeing anyone, I got bored and came back to read more stories and live vicariously though them. I came across several mentions of the Smugglers Edge and decided I'd invest in one, seemed like it would be interesting. Over to the UO store I go but am unable to find it? Every gold selling site seems to sell them but not the UO store. Is this an item they removed or am I just not looking in the right place?

2. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It first disappeared as a purchaseable code in the North American and European stores but was still available at the Japanese store until recently.

Then, also the Japanese store was "aligned" to the North American and European ones and several codes which were still purchaseable at the Japanese UO codes store, ceased to be available for purchase.

Why ? Who knows..........

3. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

wow I guess this answers the other post.. these nifty weapons are now considered rare? wow that's too bad .Because they sure do save a lot of time getting those potions and stuff

4. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Wont lie, I'm a bit irritated that they no longer sell these. It's one thing to miss out on rare in-game items due to lack of time or ability but they've stepped it up a notch and now I'm missing out on actually giving them my hard earned money for items? And what's even worse is that the only place I can find to get one now is the gold-for-cash sellers.

5. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

I just got crazy lucky and bought one of these from a friend.........can you still get the lanterns as a drop or did they nerf it along with the removal from the UO store?