1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Smugglers Lantern Colors

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TheGrimReefer, Jan 29, 2010.

1. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

In the past few days I have collected 40+ lanterns using the Smugglers Edge. Getting them doesnt seem to be the problem the problem I see is sorting them out. Some of the colors are very close to another especially with Blue And Green. I have been trying to find a list of all the color hues but havent found one yet. When I get more time ill post which ones I have.

If anyone has pic of theres please post maybe together we can come up with a list for everyone. Also...

Would It Be Possible To Number Them Also?
    If you collect any type of card weither Baseball or Magic : The Gathering there is a number on most of them telling you where it fits into the set. example 22/100 meaning its the 22 card in a set of 100. Im not sure but would it be hard to add such a thing into the discription of the item?

2. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

do you just kill mobs with it and the lanterns fall in pack, or do u need stealing skill

sorry to hijack the post :)

3. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

I added my 120 stealing to my Legendry fencer and basically do the first 3 lvls in the Ilsh spawns (Valor Humility And Spirituality) then I will go to the Toko spawn and do the first level of that. I do this roughly 2 times a day. I have to repair my Smugglers Edge once a day when I first start the days spawns.

Anyways her is a pic of which lanterns I have gotten. As I said in OP the colors are close and im haveing a hard time sorting or finding how many colors i acutally do have.

Attached Files:

4. Corwin

Corwin Guest

I am having a hard time too and I only have 29 lanterns. Surely someone must have gotten all 100 and figured out a way to sort them???

5. Depending on how rare some of the colors might be, there probably isnt anyone who has all 100 yet and if they do, they might not read Stratics lol