1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Snake Charming? Milking Silver Serpents?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Aboo, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I don't wish to appear ignorant, but how do you do snake charming and milk the silver serpents? Is it a skill? I made some instruments but when I use them it herds the silver serpents.
  2. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

I haven't done it yet, but try using the instrument to bring the serpant close to you, then dbl-click the venom vial (made by an alchemist with glassblowing) and target the serpant.

I'm just guessing based on bits and pieces I've read.
  3. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Thank you, I will try that.
  4. kittykat

kittykat Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 11, 2001

basically you take the snake charming flute and double click it then click on the serp - if you play the melody correctly (yes, you can fail. although it doesn't use a charge if you do) you'll get a second cursor - use this to send the snake to an area you want it (close to you would be best since you have to be close to milk it). Next take an empty venom vial (a special vial made by alchemists with glassblowing, er - by special, I mean it actually is called something like 'venom vial') - double click the vial and target the snake - you'll either get a msg that you manage to milk it, or that you handle the snake but get nothing. You can only milk it twice before it's out of venom (kill it then for a further chance at a vial on it's body) although if you fail, you do get to keep trying. Finally, know that you get poisoned sometimes as you milk the serp.
  5. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Thank you so much for the info!