1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] "Snap back" rares?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Derium of ls, May 15, 2010.

1. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I know a while ago some rares would snap back into place if they decayed. Buckets I guess would sometimes snap back to the hedge maze with items inside of it (uncomfirmed?) that decayed with it. Anyways, does this still happen? Or will they snap back and be locked down now.

2. I remember the discussions of this back in the day and something came to me recently with the clarification of the gypsy camp bug..

This would not explain all occurrences but what if back in the day, when gypsy camps were common and towers were the house of choice, rares snapped back because they de-spawned off the wings of towers when a gypsy camp spawned below the tower wing?

3. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I didn't even think of that... hrrrm. I have a rather large collection of buckets, I think I'm going to fill one full of crap, let it decay and camp the hedge maze. Did they come from anywhere else?

4. I believe they only ever came from hedge maze as a daily spawn.

Unsure if they spawned elsewhere at server birth.