1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Snow and Maple trees in fel???

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by weins201, May 9, 2009.

1. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Are you serious that the red leaves and the snow do not apear in fel. Please tell me this isnt true or it is going to be fixed? Why the hell would anyone want a tree purchased for red leaves or snow on them not want that effect just because they are in Fel?

BAHHHBHGDJHCB:cursing:

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Trees are trees and those in fel are dead...

I know there is an option to turn on the "Tree Canopy" (Desolation on/off) somewhere... so if you want to make fel look like a garden, you can... :p

3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Tbh, IF I knew this before, I wouldn´t have bought both trees...
    I wanted to decorate the 4 tower roofs of my castle like the 4 seasons, and the maple tree would have fit autumn perfectly :wall:

Btw, the cherry blossom tree and all others do show their coloured leaves. So why not those 11th items?

4. So the Snow and Maple Trees really don't show leaves when placed in Fel?
    If so, there should be some mention or warning of this, since the trees obtained via Heritage Tokens show leaves in Fel.

Has anyone asked the Dev Team if this is intentional?

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well I submitted a bug report, after pageing for a gm twice didn´t help.
    I´m really upset about this, since if I knew that before I wouldn´t have spent money on them :(

Stupid question... how do I ask the dev team? Is there any other way than to post a thread named: "DEVS andsoon"