1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

snow flake is looking for owner

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by woody cats, Dec 31, 2007.

1. woody cats

woody cats Guest

snow flake is looking for its owner he is in malas by shop called something special icq me 30508991 close coordinates are 34 degree 28 n 7degree 31 west pure white doggie

2. Guest

Guest Guest

today is the 16th of january and snowflake still there

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Not sure about snowflake, but I have a wild Cu-Sidhe on the loose outside my fel home. Is Snow flake wild or tame and lonely?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

bonded and wonderfully happy after being there since end dec he is always there

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I've seen that pup too.
    He's so lonely!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

If s/he is bonded then unless something is really really wrong (still possible I know) then when the owner logs out so does the pup. If the pup is allways there, I assume the owner consistantly and cruelly forgets about his / her loyal pet and wanders off, perhaps to script? Anyone that heartless about such a loyal beast doesn't deserve it or your concern in my opinion!

7. <blockquote><hr>

If s/he is bonded then unless something is really really wrong (still possible I know) then when the owner logs out so does the pup. If the pup is allways there, I assume the owner consistantly and cruelly forgets about his / her loyal pet and wanders off, perhaps to script? Anyone that heartless about such a loyal beast doesn't deserve it or your concern in my opinion!

[/ QUOTE ]
    You talk of it like it's a real animal. You're not one of them people who cry over the loss of a digital pet, are you? :p

8. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Poor Cu-Sidhe... [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

snowflake still there at least day 20

10. Bob_the_fart_guy

Wow....is the great SonowFlake still alive?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

was there this morning so at least 24 days and i asked for a gm to help it find a better home and they said could not assist me with that problem
    \

12. Had the owner not been taking care of it in some way, it would have gone untamed by now. I don't know why you're worrying about it so much.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

well today makes snow flake a one month old orphan and she did turn her head this morning to look at my house rather than mountain.

14. Bob_the_fart_guy

I don't have uo auto map...is snowflake closer to Umbra, or Luna?

15. woody cats

woody cats Guest

if you go to vesper bank trammel take bridge toward cemetary left of bank will see a ruine on steps of first log cabin on right to malas mansion snowflake is on left side back

16. Guest

Guest Guest

My wife has a cu named snowflake but i checked here stable and hes in there.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

glad to hear hers is ok cause this one is totally bugged or owned by a 24/7 scripter and not sure why would use dog immediate area is spawn free.

18. Bob_the_fart_guy

Hmmm, I suck with directions, still searching for poor Snowflake.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

first log cabin or house on the road right after you cross bridge from vesper bank (one leading toward cemetary and moongate ) on porch will see rune marked malas manson she is on the left side of house. and yes was still there this morning i will be on tonight after 8 eastern fell free to q me 30508991 for a personal intro.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

I wouldn't worry too much about it woody.

21. Guest

Guest Guest

Lets not overlook Poledancer the swampy thats been hanging out on the west side of Luna bank for the last week or so. [​IMG]

22. NinjaClaw

NinjaClaw Guest

Yea.. NinjaClaw pet exterminator on the way.. ^^ hehe, jk! -_^

x

23. Bob_the_fart_guy

Never saw it. I was just there. I ICQ'd you. You sure Snowflake is still there????? [​IMG]

24. Guest

Guest Guest

was this morning back of house left side

25. Bob_the_fart_guy

Ahhh, I found the spot you were talking about (finally). I have no sense of direction... [​IMG] However, I saw no Cu-Sidhe. Hopefully he/she got reunited with its owner.

[​IMG]