1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Snow pile?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by JL from Europa, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone knows where these snow piles I placed before my char come from, if they can be obtained and a pc:

I wanted to sell it at first but now I'm thinking I'd get some more so I can redo my house and cover it in snow.
  2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    They were a 2008 Christmas gift :) Pretty easy to find them for under 10k per pile.
  3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    I'd say depending on how you're selling it, you might be able to get 25k to 50k.

I know I sell them for 25k at Dragonstorm (non-luna shop) on Atl and they sell quite frequently. Good luck with your snow piles! With the new stalagmites decorations and winter approaching, they might go up in price a bit depending on what this year's holiday gift is.