1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

snowballs need changed..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by aarons6, Dec 19, 2009.

1. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

it sucks im here trying to throw one at everyone and i keep getting the message that says i cant throw it at them.

then i have to wait a really long time to throw another one..

these things kinda suck this way..

i would be cooler if you can throw them at anyone no matter if they had snow on them or not.. its their fault they arent carrying around snow to throw back.

plus on the EC they are invisible.. you cant even see who threw one at you.

2. Fink

Fink Guest

They're open to exploits if you don't need an armed target.

3. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Carry 10 of them, and cycle them thru since each of them has an independ timer on them. You can nonstop throwing them at someone who also has at least one snowball on them.

4. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

how would this work?

5. Jhym

Jhym Guest

Mostly in pvp -- you could target and find folks even if invisible, plus the effect causes a tiny bit of lag on the client which most pvper types think will cause them to lose.

After all, pvpers can't allow anyone to have any winter fun or enjoyment, that would put a crimp in their style.

:popcorn:

6. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

maybe they should hire devs that can program things in that wont target people invisible?