1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Snowmen and the Wiki!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Short and sweet, guys:

In the recent past, some of you requested for snowmen to be available all year long for snow lots. Would you guys please discuss and make a wiki page?

2. OMG! no! Not the snowmen!

Someone else will have to handle this one. Snowmen have been banned from my lot permanently!

*shivers all over.

3. Not sure what there is to discuss or what to write on the wiki...

Yes snow properties should have snow people year round...along with christmas trees, and santa statue. [​IMG]

I always wanted to make a Christmas in July property...maybe this July I'll get my wish! [​IMG]

4. Im with Gracie on this one......I dont like snowmen, they made my life HELL this last festive season...with their melting and making my room go red! And then not being able to clean them up.......If they dont melt, that would be great - but I am not keen at all!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Absolutely the snowmen should be made available all year for snow lots. I mean, snow = snowmen, right?

6. The only reason to not have snowmen are for people who don't like them...and they aren't being forced to buy them...so why not give the option to those who want it?

7. Fair call...but like I said above, if they didnt melt, that would be great and I would be probably keener - maybe when posting on the Wiki this is something that could be considered - they dont melt, because they definitely attract some sort of bug. [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah for sure, I had one one my lot in TC3 this year and long after it melted and had been cleaned up I still get a message every time I land that the evil creature is missing! Grrr.

Still if snow lots want them all year long its fine with me since I never have snow lots it wont affect me much. [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah for sure, I had one one my lot in TC3 this year and long after it melted and had been cleaned up I still get a message every time I land that the evil creature is missing! Grrr.

Still if snow lots want them all year long its fine with me since I never have snow lots it wont affect me much. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Snow lot, outside = no melting.
    Grassy, sandy, or rocky lots - or inside on any lot = melting... with all the hell that goes with it. [​IMG]