1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) so are anyone using the magincia bazaar vendors?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Teclo[C*C], Jul 17, 2013.

1. Teclo[C*C]

Teclo[C*C] Visitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

2. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I do check them out from time to time, for a quick sale of commodities I have in excess if I like the prices. I'm not a regular buyer or seller so just look around for the best offers, and what I consider acceptable depends a lot on how much I have available to sell, or how desperately I need the cash! Personally I don't bother with sales less than about 50k so it tends to be imbuing essences and leather.
    Anyway that's one shopper's view for you ;)

3. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yes.
    But you need to do some in-game advertizing and keep it stocked for a time to people use to check your stall (if you want to sell commodies).
    If want to buy commodies you should orient on new players. It's impossible to sell "6 void orbs + 34 boura pelts" in the chat.
    I think there is no way to get people know about your stall other than keeping it updated for a long time.

4. Teclo[C*C]

Teclo[C*C] Visitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

now i lost my leather vendor, never renewed contract.. but he will be back up again soon, and will be adding potions to him, now i need to know prices for them