1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

so are these cloaks a ruse to use up the blackrock?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by dorkuberalles, Apr 8, 2008.

1. seems so, using the black rock on ethereal forms. seems like if the shadowlords manifests fully, there'd be a lot less blackrock to stop 'em.

afterall, the reward isn't worthwhile for the virtuous...

2. and the rubble was ?? [​IMG]

3. JoyousGard

JoyousGard Guest

can blackrock be mined anymore? I am going broke exploding myself.

4. davebobbit

davebobbit Guest

i got one small piece after mining for around an hour today [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yep... I've mined up 3 or 4 pieces this weekend, so small pieces are still available.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I guess it depends on holding your mouth right, I have a GM miner and have never mined up any blackrock after many many hours of mining. I have mined just about everywhere you can imagine looking for the stuff. [​IMG]

7. AshOfCaine

AshOfCaine Guest

Yeah, I average about 1 small piece an hour in Trammel. I haven't found any at all in Malas.

I still have 3 of the original pieces that can be insured that I am saving. The stuff is still handy at fighting the wisps (allows to damage them when they have their barrier up) plus it is just fun to walk around infecting things, so I am being very careful not to cast armegedon with the insured pieces in my pack.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I got one last night in Malas. *locks in a vault*