1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

So, at an IDOC tonight...

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Azureal, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Azureal

Azureal Guest

...I started to wonder if Im benefiting from a scripter, or just a really active miner.

A small custom house up in north Minoc fell tonight, around 10.30pm here in Perth. It was in the tiny little hamlet, over on the east side. House owner was Luna. On the front step was a bag weighing 304110 stones. I figured it was all ore. And I wasnt wrong.

Approx ingots after smelting came out at 22k Iron, 7k Dull, 7k Shadow, around 4k Copper and Bronze, 3k Gold, 2k Agapite and 1k of Verite. Having my usual terrible luck with Valorite, I ended up with 500 ingots.

Total score.

Add to that a bag full of small blackrock pieces, and 40-50 of each mining gem type. Quite a few artis (Mace and Shield glasses anyone?), 50+ fishing nets, 80 White Pearls....

Quite a good haul.
  2. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

Yeh IDOCs are good, unless they belong to noobies with houses full off junk, or are in Tram. Tram IDOCs are very boring :( But you do get some nice, free stuff that way ;)