1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So best place i guess for ToT3 will be the dragon valley champ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Jun 20, 2009.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

chance of ToT3 DROP

chance of replica or SOT

omw....LOL

2. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

OK, I`m back from my last break from UO and I`ve seen it referenced before but still can`t figure it out.......

What is SOT?

3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Scroll of Transcendence, a scroll that grants between .1 and 1.0 skill to the listed skill on the scroll when used (i.e. use the scroll and the specific skill raises by that amount without needing to work up the skill).

In Trammel based facets (i.e. Tokuno) they are limited to .1 - .5 in power, Felluca drops .6 - 1.0.

4. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Ahhhhhh gotcha thanks for the intel :thumbsup:

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

It certainly is a hot spot where I play. *smiles*

6. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It is a popular hang out spot.

There are other places just as good, but my guild mates and friends from other guilds are reporting 2-3 drops per spawn. And the spawns are going down at least twice an hour.

But the odds of receiving a replica drop is pretty astronomically small the next month.

7. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Actually the spawn is one of the worst places to get anything. Typically the place is swarming with necromancers who can kill swarms faster than any non-necro, and the higher levels are usually too difficult and slow to kill for their fame level, and the chance of a replica is incredibly low.

your best bet is to find a creature you can kill easily, with a decent amount of fame, find a quiet place to farm and flay it limb from limb until you get an artifact.

8. THP

THP Stratics Legend

hope u dont mean how it reads....

9. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper

LMAO...thats how I read it too...hehehehehe

10. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I find camped to the max and slower drops but I got a mempho there last night :danceb:

11. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Actually, I am able to more than hold my own on my SpellWeaving Tamer. Level 5/6 focus and Essance of Wind do quite nicely along with Wildfire.

12. miss uo

miss uo Guest

Its a hot spot on GL also. I am having a blast with my mage/bard. There are alot of necros withering, but I am having no problem getting my share of drops.

13. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Stupid frikkin double entendres, i knew something sounded strange when i wrote that... I prefer violent humor to euphemisms.

Edited the quote: Only a very sick sadist could find a euphemism in it now. :)