1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So called PvP'ers *Shake head*

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FrejaSP, May 27, 2014.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I could not resist posting this, sorry edited out comments from others.

Sugar Smash: Blaa blaa, blaa
    <1464013>Freja: Sugar come fight me, you need to get rid of all this agressions
    <1464013>Freja: and I get rusty
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: your not fun to kill i think you dont get anything
    <1464013>Freja: you think I'm running naked
    talking to
    <1464013>Freja: Tina Tink may get mad if she have to make me new gear
    <1464013>Freja: maybe I won't die :p
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: i grow tired of killing idiots who dont know there idiots
    <1464013>Freja: last you saw me in Safe Haven, you did hide
    <1464013>Freja: you are calling me an idiot?
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: no you deserve whats coming you intentionally ignore things so you deserve it actually
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: ppl like you deserve your fate sorry
    <1464013>Freja: damn I really want to see if you can fight
    <1464013>Freja: do I get that fight?
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: i realized she was as dumb as the rest of you it didnt take much you should all get more accts
    <1464013>Freja: or you fear dying to an old lady :p
    <1464013>Freja: or maybe Lilith told you, I can fight
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: and when i kill you what then
    <1464013>Freja: if I die, you was better :p
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: however i wouldnt mind a shot at your friends
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: better than you? o thats difficult
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: i notice you talk alot and never fight
    <1464013>Freja: I think you fear dying to me
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: notice frejas the only one who will accept
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: yey i get to kill the same pvpr over and ovr again lol DUMBASSES
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: that should almost be entertaining
    <1464013>Freja: you had not killed me yet
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: what today? losing your memory?
    <1464013>Freja: get some ball and come and fight me
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: when i kill you what then
    <1464013>Freja: I'm at Safe Haven
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: cant be having pvp talk on siege o my
    <1464013>Freja: chat PvP is not PvP
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: funny to hear ppl have to make excuses why ppl can cheat and the devs dont fix it
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: yes they just cant fix it after 16 years they just cant figure it out
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: do you not understand the basics about they dont care is that so much to understand
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: they care about as much as freja cares which is not much when your old enough to die
    :heart:065431>Az: changing the subject so you dont look cowardly for not fighting freja
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: i dont care im just pointing out how stupid you all are while i quit
    <1464013>Freja: hmm get a name changes to Sugar Chicken or fight
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: lol sure ill make sure to do just that
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: you notice the only time you even cared about fighting was when i was quitting how brave of u
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: you logged off for 6 months that said everything about you
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: when the going gets tough freja gets going
    <1464013>Freja: last you did hide
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: neat story
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: it must have been hard to hide from someone who quit for months
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: ive seen the total losers you are its beyond obvious your all going nowehre
    <1464013>Freja: guess I won this fight without fighting :p
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: ok freja where you want to die
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: lets go to the arena ill go log on my dragon youll die in 4 secs and youll make a new excuse
    <1464013>Freja: hehe at Safe Haven, the East Brit Crossroad
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: so where you can clearly run away like a coward? riiiiight
    <1464013>Freja: more excuses?
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: i dont need excuses i fight in the arena
    <1464013>Freja: sadly Lilith is not here
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: notice you dont like the fight when its not on your terms your a real poor fighter
    <1464013>Freja: she would had been ashame of you
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: real people look for the fight not the circumstances to fight your a joke freja 16 yr joke
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: go set your gank in the woods up it will give you something to do on uo today LOL
    <1464013>Freja: shut up and get your ass here
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: i tell you what freja ill make it easy
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: ill fight you on test
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: and ill start at 60 hp
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: and when im done smashing you ill laugh
    <1464013>Freja: I play Siege, not test
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: you mean you play where you can gank? LOL
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: you wont go to test wont go to an arena and only in the middle of the woods? lol joke player
    <1464013>Freja: one womans gank
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: your so bad lol
    <1464013>Freja: Sugar Chicken
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: i wont even use a pet or a summon
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: but you still wont because that would mean fighting alone and your too horrible for that
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: and remember uo isnt about pvp HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOSEEEERR
    <1464013>Freja: do you really believe I would wait for you with a gank?
    <1464013>Freja: not my style
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: so you intend to run like a coward thats not pvp thats running
    <1464013>Freja: damit start to PvP little girl
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: you dont even know what pvp is apparently
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: you fit well here
    <1464013>Freja: think you showed a little about your PvP
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: you mean you hid from me or ran
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: or fought me 10v1 and bitched if i ran your a joke dont talk
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: you fit well here
    <1464013>Freja: ok you got your chance to prove you are a man, I will go fishing on Tina
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: no wonder your afraid of eve theres players and pvp there LOL
    Freja: lol
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: who the hell fishes LOL you have to be a real loser to fish in uo
    <1464013>Freja: maybe I am a loser, but what are you?
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: what good is 120 fishing? to get osrideon? which drops what? o nothing = typical expansion
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: but make sure to tell everyone to buy it LOL
    :heart:065431>Az: must be a bigger loser since hes afrain to fight you
    <1117873>Tina Tink: *Smiles*
    <1117873>Tina Tink: Think it's first time a so called PvP'er had been to scared to fight Freja
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: if you only pvped insted of run
    <1117873>Tina Tink: when did I run from you?
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: you did when you wouldnt fight in an arena
    <1117873>Tina Tink: chicken
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: exactly what excuse do you have for not fighting in an arena again?
    <15774527>Sugar Smacks: o wait there is none
    <1117873>Tina Tink: I feel sorry for you
    <1117873>Tina Tink: I never had to fight in a arena, the road always worked

#1 FrejaSP, May 27, 2014
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
  2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Sugar Smacks must have buckets of tears by now. She┬┤s done nothing but crying today. :sad2:
    I love the part where she starts making excuses and then blames Freja for making excuses. Classic DC.

"lets go to the arena ill go log on my dragon" Oooor....
    You can just go to Safe Haven and fight her. Trammel that way ----->

Good riddance.

FrejaSP likes this.
  3. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

I read it twice, still don't get it...

Troop likes this.
  4. FrejaSP

Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Sugar Smacks was frustrated because of the changes to faction and the former changes, that nerfed the factions items and was pancakes alot about everything, devs, UO generalt, PvP, Trammies, cheating and Mesanna who had teleported her to the sea/water and told her she could stay there until she shut up.

I got tired of listen to her and feeled fighting could help get rid of her frustrations about the lack of PvP. She really was annoying.

#4 FrejaSP, May 28, 2014
    Troop and startle like this.
  5. WhiteWitch

WhiteWitch Journeyman

Its very hard to not engage someone trolling, caught myself doing it a few times with this guy yesterday, so he is leaving(apparently) for a number of "reasons", reading between the lines Id say he probably got banned from a forum for saying the sort of things he did in the original post and now wishes to take it out on everyone in main chat instead.

When I first came to siege in 2003 I expected it to be just a whole shard of people trying to kill me(as Felucca seemed to be on prod shards). I was very surprised to find it a much friendlier shard than my prod one, seems to me the safety of tram shards makes for griefing and the sort of behaviour you don't get when there is the option to kill the person doing it.
    Had Siege been just a shard of people behaving as they do in Fel on prod shards I don't think Id have stayed that long, struck me today that it was the other way round for this guy, he wanted Siege to be like that and is annoyed that it isn't.

Ive played WoW off and on for about 3 years on PvP servers, Ive done arena and battlegrounds(rated and PuG), Id class myself as decidedly average at it.
    WoWs PvP side is a lot more accessible than UOs, easier to get into and more organised, unfortunately its PvM side(or player vs enviroment as they call it lol) is just awful, and I really hate the way they constantly move the goalposts with expansions making everything you did or got before then useless, this and a few other reasons made me leave, it was easy, you go to the site, press "cancel subscription".

As far as Im aware its just as easy to cancel a UO subscription, I don't see anything in the small print that says you must then spend days slagging the game off in main chat and all its players.....

Troop, Angyl of Ohr and FrejaSP like this.
  6. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

Freja I think it was sweet of you to try and release her frustrations, I know Sugar could be a bit, annoying and taunting at times, I try to believe that everyone at some point has a silver lining, a little sliver of kindness in them, I talked to Sugar before she logged off, She was indeed frustrated and angry, and made if very clear she will most likely not be back, but I wished her a life of happiness and gaming with her friends, (they left with her too) Even if they do not come back, even if you probably don't wanna admit it, they gave us something to do, Freja is a prime example of a person with a silver lining, one larger than most, She helps every single new player that wants to be helped, Helps others when she can, attends events when its possible, and even tried to help vent out Sugar's frustration, If you ask me, I think everyone needs a little Freja in them, even when you don't like someone, or have fought with them, try to see their side of the situation. Of course this Thread was for a bit of a different matter, but I strongly believe that if everyone just had a little bit of Freja's kindness, and willingness to stay here, our shard would flourish with tons of people and new char templetes, Imagine having big guilds full of pvps and pks, along with an anti pk group coming after them, Vendors full of wonderful items needed in people's houses and tons of armour, all to use, Imagine a day when No new person that came to the shard was left behind, It would be a great day wouldn't it? So maybe if someone is frustrated, even if you don't really get along, maybe try to help vent it out. :pie:

7. FrejaSP

Katt you are very sweet too and a lot more mature than many older players. You to add a lot to the shards because you care for others and don't let others :scholar: you who to like and who not to like :)
    Your dream and wish for Siege is much like my dream and wish.
    I think everyone need a little Kattasrophe in them :grin:, we all love you for being this amazing young girl with a lot of life experience and love.

I'm not really sure why I made the thread, I think I just found it so crazy and funny, that I had to share it. I too hope Sugar will get her joy with the game back and hope she can laugh of this too if/when she see it

8. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thats some fine PvP in my eyes. I thought chat was the only way to PvP these days anyways?

9. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

Wait, someone tried to PvP, and then someone ran and hid? I've never heard of such a thing...rofl
    This rant sounds a lot like hand of doom / illusion / I suck at pvp...
    Trammel ---> <--- ^ this way, that way, up down left right...I really don't know, never been there, heard it sux though lol.

10. FrejaSP

I did not run and hide, she never ever did fight me
    HoD are not a chicken, he will fight

#10 FrejaSP, May 28, 2014
  11. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Mesanna teleporter her to the sea water? :sad3: thats not fair. That would of made by day I never get teleporter no where, but then again I never acted like a lil child who needs a time out.

12. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

sugarsmack's is not a pvper. Please dont even say he/she is a pvper.. he/she is a tamer that sucks without a good pvper to back her/him up. Ever since they lost ghost (decent pvper) that guild hasnt been on the shard, because that would leave one good pvper and the rest are trash.

13. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

yep he certainly knows how to fight :)
    [​IMG]

14. FrejaSP

I did not say, he would not die. Also, he can't afford the gear you can. At least he is willing to fight.
    What do we want, a shard with players or a empty shard, where PvP'ers new to the shard will not be able to make it unless they join one of the old guilds here.
    I know he can be annoying but he try his best to get new gear and get back on the field.
    Sometimes I don't understand this shard.

15. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

it isnt the gear that is hod's issue. it is his choice of templates. most prodo people dont understand how to adjust there temps to play here on siege. it is a totally different game when you have to take into account your template while using disposable gear.

16. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

Both of you make valid points. I think no one will ever completely learn pvp, because it is changed so much, and with faction going to be taken away, it is going to change yet again, I like to think of it as people that do pvp have to, ''adapt'' to it, even if we suck right now, or we are trying to learn the ropes, we are still learning and there is room to improve :)

17. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

HoD has potential but he has a lot of maturing to do.

He also doesn't have the walk to back the talk, by a far margin. Which is fine, to a point, but there's way too much talking going on.

Eventually you've just gotta shut up, man up, and let the corpses talk for you.

Kattasrophe and Bo Bo like this.
  18. FrejaSP

Sometimes it help to tell our new young PvP'ers, what they do wrong and why they get punished. I want to see them stay and grow up, that's much better than see them leave again because they just feeled the whole world are against them.

Blaeke likes this.
  19. crossandmore

crossandmore Adventurer

Most folks needing that kind of help,refrain from the kind of over the top smacktalk that HoD seems to prefer. Talk like a man,be treated like a man, n don't come whining afterwards. (wah wah didn't have the right suit,wah wah, I only fight mages,wah wah ,they were ganking me,wah wah etcah etcah))

20. FrejaSP

Some need a little help to learn to talk and act like a man. I believe in the good in peoples, I don't trash them, just because they have a few problems with interacting with others. Sure I have seen a few who are very hard to help, but I don't believe HoD is one of them.

21. Xug

Xug Journeyman

Is the guy I sold my account to not causing a ruckus on A Ghost!? What a disappointment :(

22. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

Who is the person? Although, I have not seen Ghosty in a long long time. So most likely not :p

23. FrejaSP

maybe he renamed the char or stay on trammel shards