1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So, Day 1 & 2 was just Training??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SilentFoxXy, Jun 24, 2008.

1. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Readies the flameproofs

'23 Jun 2008 12:19:00

All shards will be published with the following during their next regular maintenance:

- The chests the mysterious strangers leave behind will no longer be empty'

So, the first 3 or 4 spawns, the hardest battles, the battles where we learn the powers, the deaths, the struggles to grasp a tiny advantage, the toughness of a new challenge, but, the rewards, the dropped boxes, empty, empty...totally barren...

I await with baited breath what wonders the chests now will hold.....And indeed, await to see real greed.....

Maybe, just maybe, those first few chests should be 'filled' as well, filled with the same rewards the now trained, forewarned warriors stand to achieve...

Surely those lucky/ plucky/daring enough to obtain the first 'empty' boxes, shouldnt be 'punished' for their valiant experimenting....

Extinguisher readied, darn, its, its, emptied, ouch, ouch....me burn, me....burnzzz

2. Aurianna

Aurianna Guest

As far i heard, the new filled Boxes, will drop everything that they contains on the Floor, when they get opend, so that everyone in the Dungeons can pick up those Items. So i saw already 2 of those Boxes in your Shop locked down ... and now you demand that they get filled, so that you can get the Loot all alone? :thumbdown:

3. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Be nice to have the strangers spawn so we can at least see them!

4. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Hehe, Actually I got 3, I gave one away hun, cos Im sooo nasty and greedy....

And, t'was said with lip bitten, aka- Humor...:)

Readies the flameproofs..;)
    Extinguisher readied, darn, its, its, emptied, ouch, ouch....me burn, me....burnzzz

Etc......geddit....:) Funny.....*Slinks Back to hide behind fireproof boxes....pretty, soo pretty *

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You got 2 left!
    *hold hands up*
    :bowdown::mf_prop: