1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So early this morning

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Uriah Heep, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I hopped on Atlantic for a bit, wandered around looking at the changes to places, and got to wondering if any of the old guard from my day on the shard was still around? Riv looked deserted, Stormhaven appeared to no longer exist, Sanctus had no one in it the last three times I visited, Spirituality-altho still with houses around it, had none that I associated with a name I knew...whatever happened to Savahna/Angelique/gramps? Even the spot at the Brit Vesper xroads is gone, Where does everyone hang out now, besides Luna?

Lady Khaleesi and EM_Bennu like this.
  2. Lord Atlantic

Lord Atlantic Adventurer

Besides Luna, New Haven,.. and depending on the events that are going around each governor tends to hold events within each Govern City. Good to check the forums here every so often, Lady of Vesper seems to hold the most events.

3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Right, I know my group has moved from Britain to Vesper recently, and we're hoping to work with Khaleesi to grow the community there. :)

4. QMSoar

QMSoar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hey there Uriah.

Yep, many of the communities from your time on Atlantic have gone inactive. However a lot of the players who were part of them are still here, only doing new things with new people. I often bump into them and it’s great to hear what they are working on these days. There is a lot of activity on the shard at the moment. Lots of communities, lots of events. Atlantic always was big on numbers.

I’m in Trinsic myself. We just started rebuilding the community around the city and things are going great. Nothing like starting something anew.

Are you thinking of returning to our shores?

Lady Khaleesi and EM_Bennu like this.
  5. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hey old friend! Returning, no. But making these shores a regular stop on my journeys, yes. I shall have to visit Trinsic area and check it out.