1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So good to be back!

Discussion in 'Welcomes & Introductions' started by Caelys, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Caelys

Caelys Visitor

Thought I would stop in and say hi!

Way back in the day, Stratics was an important part of my gaming life. I spent many hours posting and answering questions, making new friends, and expanding my knowledge of all things to do with MMOs. Through Stratics, I met people that helped launch a new "career" for me, one fraught with adventure and disappointment, but always exciting.

So..when Noldor told me the old Stratics was back, I had to stop by and show my support. These days, I don't play many games but am still very involved with games. It is nice to find a place where I can share my thoughts and comments with others who are lifelong gamers as well.

Glad to be back!

AirmidCecht, DungHook and Olahorand like this.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Welcome back. :)

3. Caelys

Caelys Visitor

Thanks, Taylor.

Also, thanks to you and Noldor for getting my account working. Finally found the link in a hidden gmail spam folder.

Taylor likes this.
  4. Metro

Metro WoW Staff Writer | WoW Moderator

That's an amazing story. I too share a story like this, but ours differ in that the Stratics of today is the newest chapter in whats been an amazing saga on the web.
    Great to see it bringing people together like this.

5. Caelys

Caelys Visitor

The internet has become a window to the world for many of us. I have friends all over the world, of all ages, and most of them I met through gaming forums like Stratics or through gaming itself. The world becomes a much smaller place and I think we begin to see how similar we all, regardless of our culture. A common interest in gaming brings us all together.

Rayden likes this.
  6. Rayden

Rayden Adventurer
    Alumni

So very true. Over the years I've met many great people I would have never met if it wasn't for gaming.

Caelys and Taylor like this.
  7. Noldor

Noldor Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome Caelys! I thought I heard that name before you landing here in these forums. I actually thought the name Caelys was one of Llecilia's sisters but that wasn't it. They are named Aerthilye, Telantha, Kisami, and Duissa. -)

TQQdles™

8. Caelys

Caelys Visitor

Hi Noldor!

Caelys was my first Stratics name, before I knew Llecilia. :) Nostalgia inspired me to resurrect her name.

Oh, and those were Llecilia's daughters, not her sisters. I do miss them.

9. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hey @Caelys! Love having you back with us at Stratics. I hope we can inspire more adventures with you :)

10. GasaiYuno

GasaiYuno Adventurer

Welcome back

AirmidCecht likes this.