1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

So Grimm, I purchased some of your art the other day...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by virtualhabitat, Apr 3, 2012.

1. virtualhabitat

virtualhabitat Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 24, 2011
    I was putting out some fires over in Vesper and at one point the captain of the guard offered me a limited edition banner created by Grimm Omen. I thought it was a good deal @ 250k gold so I picked one up. Unfortunately I was unaware of Sosarian Intellectual Property/Copyright law when I made the purchase. As it turns out, I can only display the artwork in one location unless I continue to offer free labor -in perpetuity, to the city of Vesper. Could you please bring this up to your agent? I am sure you, as an artist, would hate to see your talent so limited by capital-driven dealers.

Thanks a Million!

I also think you may have a case against the cities who are benefiting from the free labor which I doubt is mentioned in your agreement with them to distribute the artwork.
    elspeth likes this.
  2. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 28, 2004
    Ha! Well put. My agents are aware of this, but thank you for bringing it to my attention!

(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD)