1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So how are things?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by the_slave_revolt, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Hey a few of you probably remember me, I am just dropping in to say "hi" for a bit. I picked up wow not too long ago, it has a nice look but it lacks the soul and game play of uo (And b/c of that I've been thinking of the old days on the server). What is the most over powered templates, biggest guilds, etc.?

Thanks ^_^

2. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have noticed a lot of old faces comming back, I guess they took there breaks and played to other games out there and are starting to come back. The largest guild right now is GIL. The best template is as it always will be, the one that the person behind the desk plays the best. Welcome back.

3. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

my vote for overpowered template would go to the faction geared stealth tamer bottom-feeder.

hang on the side for a skilled PK to work a target down, bola, "all attack" with a Greater Dragon, loot. easy money.

4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Not Double hit spell, Concussion blow Bugger quiver(ahhh i forgot only one can be blessed!) archer tamer?

5. This man is right.

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Awww was that your sammy helm I looted? :(

And I was killing plenty of you before I had help on my side and you guys had two stealth tamers.... Mo'gluk and another guy.... So I guess there are just bottom-feeders :loser:

7. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

hmm? I was answering a general question with a general answer.

Coincidently, I did have a tamer clean me out last night. Was that you? I considered it a valuable lesson in not playing around tamers. They're no fun. Second time this week I lost all of my armor to a tamer.

Had a great time with Bo, Krystal, and Squidward. :thumbsup:

8. MikeD

MikeD Guest

You quit UO for WOW, dude Quiting is for quiters

9. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

KAGE... come on I didn't even know that was you.... and be truthful I didn't pull my dragon out until you dropped me with your dragon and dry looted me ( and I was fight Bo and Krystal).... that was my helm quiver and such....

I don't PvP with my tamer unless I have to and you decided to to go PvM with your dragon I got dropped dry looted so I said hell I will bring mine out .... its tit for tat

and if thats your play I will stop using my CRUS whenever I am on the field with 420. I thought that 420 had a nice fight teh other day and we are trying to not use pets..... you wanna force my hand? because If I want to I am sure I can start racking up the kills....

10. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Uhhh I don't care what template you play.... the first tamer was there from the very begining...

I hope you do play your tamer lol not like its a hard character to kill :)

11. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

ukee lat asked fer it....

12. I didn't quit for wow, I quit for my real life. I found myself logging on for 5 hours straight to just play for 15 minutes, and thats just not healthy.

13. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

There have been a number of people start back the past couple of months, they don't all post here, but their guildies mentioned it. Some are probably just curious to see what will happen when SA goes live.

Not all who post here are still playing, some have quit and now have nothing better to do that troll this forum to relieve their boredom. Some are on a bit of a downer atm and will probably be posting more upbeat next week (and down again the week after :D)

14. Hmm, I see UO continues to not advertise there new expansions. I just went to uo.com and found out what SA is.

Btw I'm glad to see consistency on the forums has ended, going one thread without the talk of tamers is great!
    [/Sarcasm]
    [/Orgasm]

15. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

QFT...