1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So how are we gonna handle this?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Calibretto, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Are we gonna **** talk and put each others **** in the trash can? Or are we gonna trade and sell back items? I was thinking hold onto the items until they get my suit ,then trade straight across. But this seems like big trouble because you have to deal with to many different people. So I was thinking maybe we can do like 50% of the silver cost. Or maybe we can just **** talk and grief each other till the last few players leave Siege. I'll let the communtity decide.

[​IMG]

2. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

im at school and not playing right now so i may be missing something but i'm pretty sure that is all faction arites so you only need silver to get them. i don't see why its such a big deal if they get trashed or not. i would trash every single one i got just to make people go farm more silver and give me another chance to find them. its not like silver is hard to get

3. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

In quantity, its not as easy as youd think. A faction orni costs 25,000 silver, so that is 835 silver serps or deamons you have to kill to get just one of the items. A full arti suit is about 85,000 silver or 2850 serps. Even if you are farming silver serps with a super dragon in blighted grove, where the serps will respawn about every 10 seconds or so your looking at about 8 hours of non-stop farming. Try spending that much time in blighted with out getting raided.

4. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present

ahhh i got you. i only logged on for 2 minutes and bought a suit and it was dirt cheep. they must have increased the prices of the arties.

im glad they increased the price because they were way to easy to get before.

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I give the items back to the players I think deserve them free. The people that do nothing but run, hide, play tamer-tag, etc, they feed the can.

6. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

This.

And Calibretto... and even GIL in general you're good man, I'd def give back to you.

TnT... well *chomp chomp* goes the trash can

7. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

you guys are soo full of yourselves. Damn speedy way to keep up the l33tness.

8. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

I started a vendor and I want your gold no matter who you are.

9. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I agree with BR in that, you're not TnT and you nor GIL have come to the boards making constant cry posts or accusations on what members of KOC do. So, in that respect, I'll probably do same as Akaku/Hawkind and put Buy backs on a vendor at his price ratio. I think it was 12:1? *Hasn't trashed any loot yet, but only have 1 of GoodGuy's arties, and 1 of Whiskey* I'm a slow looter.