1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SO how do you do the lamp post room in doom???

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by DaveSP!, Aug 30, 2008.

1. DaveSP!

DaveSP! Visitor

**grins**

hi guys

2. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

It takes five players inthink. Four on the tiles. Each hit a switch. The sequence changes so you never know which switch to push first.

Then the 5th player gets teleported to the room.

I have never done it just read and asked people. I am not guiled and never see enough people there to ask.

3. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

conrad is correct it takes 5 players to do the whole sequence 4 for the switches and one on the teleport pad if you make a mistake and do it in the wrong order bolders fall on each person (chance of death here) if you get the sequence correct the one on the middle pad gets teleported into the room. Sadly the sequence does change every time it is completed so there is no guide to what order to use.

4. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Yea I do this once in a while friends will be in doom and I'll pop in to see if there is a lamp post....

The above answer is correct though you need 5 people....although to make things simple there is a limited number of solutions....since it's only 4 switches....Get a piece of paper and mark the order your throwing them in. When you fail it will tell you (The statues talk) telling how many were thrown correctly in the sequence. MARK this down with the order as it will help you narrow it down by comparing failures.....

5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Personally, I just prefer to hide near the Doom exist. See a crate, cast para on them, run up and steal the the lamp post. Much easier and can be done solo, lol...la

6. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Yea but on most Prodo shards this isn't an option.....

7. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Why would anyone play a production shard, especially a thief?...la

8. DaveSP!

DaveSP! Visitor

Beats me... this was just meant as a hello post - Didn't realise the board had turned so soft!

9. Nexus

Nexus Site Support

Well I don't have to search for people nearly as much and to be honest the shard I'm on people are so shocked 80% of the time to see an actual thief...they don't even react, I'll have to say I've been doing ok there...either they have a soft spot for thieves or I'm just sooooo sexy the insurance falls right off their goods.