1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So how do you get a free account for TC3?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_Starrfoxx, Dec 10, 2007.

1. I'm starting a separate thread on this, because I've had no luck finding any information on the subject.

Are these TC3 "free" accounts the same thing as the "Trial Accounts"? From what I've read, they are two separate things. Maybe I misunderstood. I've got two people who are interested in trying out the "free account" feature of TC3, so if someone can point me in the right direction that would be helpful.

Thanks.

2. <blockquote><hr>

I'm starting a separate thread on this, because I've had no luck finding any information on the subject.

Are these TC3 "free" accounts the same thing as the "Trial Accounts"? From what I've read, they are two separate things. Maybe I misunderstood. I've got two people who are interested in trying out the "free account" feature of TC3, so if someone can point me in the right direction that would be helpful.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been trying to figure out that one too. You can register for a 'trial' account without using a credit card. The delivery of the activation code is super fast.

But in the account window there isn't a 'free account' option.

3. Free accounts should be coming this week. This will replace trial accounts.

Lee

4. <blockquote><hr>

Free accounts should be coming this week. This will replace trial accounts.

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for clearing up that issue.