1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

So... how is UO?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by the_slave_revolt, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Hey guys, you may or may not remember me I could honestly careless, just wondering on the state of uo/siege if it has changed in the last 2 years or so. Also whats the grace period on houses? I was thinking it was 3 months or so, I'm asking mainly because my main house's account closed about a month ago due to card expiring and wondering if it is worth it to reopen or not... despite playing less than 5 hours last year. (I know great investment rolleyes: )

2. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

Jun 14, 2009
    where is ur house and whos the owner i can go look and yea its 3 month..
  3. I would like to see you come back, alot has changed, you may like the changes, things are more balanced than they have been in years.Its all based off gear,but thats just how UO has been and im sure you know that.
  4. Viewed some of the boards... it looks to be in about the same situation that it was in 2 years ago, but maybe a bit worse. I think I'll wait until the summer to log in again, and test the waters... by the way how is this new expansion?