1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

So, how's life these days?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

After years of playing euhm, other games, I found out there's still a trial going on. So I thought, let's hop in and see how things have changed after all those years!

How's the community been going all these years? In my prime time (talking 2002-3? or so here) there were loads of people online! I really had a fun time playing the architect and organizing design contests. Still made me chuckle if I saw lots I made a year after I quit the game ;-)

Are those things still done?

In any case, happy 2008 everyone!

(just noticed I had 666 posts total all these years of non-posting...not anymore hehe)
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hiya Johnny long time no see and welcome back!

You may notice that City Hall is booming these days, thats because many things are happening in game now!! For all the latest news check out the blog at www.tso-e.com or read the stickies at the top of CH. Trust me your likely to just get more questions as you go lol.

Come check out TC3 thats where everything is happening while we wait for EA Land to open.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Cool! I checked it out.

I read in the FAQ that you will be able to sell simoleans back to the game for RL money... (at 1k for 1$ even). I find that hard to pull off with all the botters and easy ways to make money. The game will go broke in no time since you can earn 5$ an hour just by doing default jobs alone.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

We make alot less money in TC3 then we did in production cities. They have the ability now to adjust pay at will on everything now too. It was at 10% of the old pay but its higher now. On the upside everything in the catalog is 10% of the old price too. I believe the buy rate for simoleans is currently $989 per $1 the sell rate will be a bit lower I'm sure.