1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

So I cancelled an account with a house owner....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Priam_Sonoma, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Priam_Sonoma

Priam_Sonoma Guest

on it. I meant to chose the "when the sub time runs out" but the default is "immediately". So, now that the house owner is on a closed account, what happens to the house? I have another account open for a couple more days that has a co-owner to it.
  2. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 23, 2007
  3. Priam_Sonoma

Priam_Sonoma Guest

Thank you Kaj. I should have it cleared out in the next couple days. After that it can fall for all I care. Thank you for the answer though. :thumbsup:
  4. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 19, 2002
    I'd just call EA back up and tell them to reactivate it until the end of your billing cycle.
  5. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Jun 21, 2007
    Arrrr, 'tis be funny business anyways that they even give the option of taking away your prepaid time!
  6. It wasnt the one I gave you? Just pass that one on if you move on. Maybe youre just consoldating accounts like I did.