1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So I died on my boat...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by ZifnabATL, Apr 3, 2009.

1. ZifnabATL

ZifnabATL Guest

right after I had to go get the spare key out of the bank. So my body in rotting on the boat with the only key. Am I s.o.l?

2. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You can still navigate your boat as a ghost. See if you can get near an area with healers. Hopefully one will be along the shore line and give you a rez while you are still in your boat. I'm not sure that once you leave your boat, if it is locked, that you can get back on to get your body?

3. ZifnabATL

ZifnabATL Guest

yeah I tried that and the healer wouldn't rez me while on the boat. Oh well! Live and learn!

4. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

umm an extra key is in the bank whenever you place a boat from drydocks. It's been this way for ages.

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Aye... but as the OP stated, he had just gotten the spare key from the bank - and apparently died a 2nd time.

At least he was not stuck on a deserted island...

6. ZifnabATL

ZifnabATL Guest

haha! there is that to be thankful for!

7. staereo

staereo Guest

So, I've lost count with your bad luck....

Do you still have a fire beetle or no?

8. Remyi

Remyi Guest

Aren't keys insurable? :eyes:

9. ZifnabATL

ZifnabATL Guest

I replaced my beetle. He's stabled waiting to get bonded. So tempting to pull him out so I don't have to ore hop! And I just learned about that insurance thing.