1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

So.. I guess the new fad is lock stuff on our steps?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Førsaken, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I guess lil' Myaku and Righty thought they were going to tag team my BoBo after he killed Righty's tamer in Blighted.
  2. _Myaku_

_Myaku_ Guest

yea we do look perty small compared to your dragon :(
  3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 16, 2007
    :lick:Mmhmm Good job Sakey I think you may be a better tamer then D, is this Day 2 Of the sakey tamer? :lick:
  4. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

There's no comparison. :D
  5. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Only difference is LOW fights him and KOC...well they certainly don't fight me.
  6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Oh noes, the big D man in the house!
  7. _Myaku_

_Myaku_ Guest

So i take it we arnt geting sellbacks on gear?
  8. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2007
  9. archite666

archite666 Guest

Oh they might be sold....to me. :)
  10. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 18, 2008
    Well, I know for a fact, this is not the first person to keep gear, and display it on the doorstep of thier home. I belive this would be in retaliation for prevous lock downs, and no sell back. So if you would care for your gear to be sold back, im sure you are just gonna have to look within your own ranks to find the first offender, and try and straighten that out.
  11. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

hi guys. how's playin with the same 15 'pvpers' workin out for ya? :yell: :sleep2:
  12. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

As far as I'm concerned, Hef's policy did exactly what I said it would do and it had a nice run. This is Siege, your guild mates failed you, and I'm no longer selling items back.

I will accept trades to retrieve faction gear of my guild mates. But, I already told everyone they need to stop fussing about faction arties and whether or not they will get them back; Assume the worse in this situation, you'll never be disappointed.
  13. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Shouldn't you be trolling the failing game we call, Darkfall? :scholar:
  14. _Myaku_

_Myaku_ Guest

i wasnt fussing i just wanted to know jeez >_<
  15. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I wasn't directing that towards you. It meant I was telling KOC to stop fussing about gear.

I'm sure people are willing to do trades, but I highly suggest farming backup suits, for one person won't always have the entire suit etc.