1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

so I had a little question....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DevilsOwn, Mar 23, 2009.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

..... which I was going to tag onto the thread that the post appeared in, and now I'm beginning to wonder, seriously, about my sanity:eek:

the comment, and I would have sworn it was Draconi, was during a thread questioning the cloak of corruption/threads usefulness in the future, and the comment, regarding the glass dagger, went something like:

"yes, there will be a use, along with it's darker cousin"

I am totally unable to find this comment now.... and all I wanted to ask was, is it's darker cousin possibly the Night's Kiss?

2. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I wondered if the cousin was the Obsidian Blade.

3. Ravahan

Ravahan Guest

That was in a recent FoF... either this week's or the week before's. I doubt it'll be Night's Kiss, 'cause that's been around a pretty long time. Wasn't Night's Kiss one of the original MArties when Leurocian pushed through the paragon thing?

What's that obsidian thingadoogie? That sounds like a likely match to a glass dagger.

4. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Wasn't it in the FoF?

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

yes! there it is! (thanks guys!)

When will the glass daggers, received from Andrew, come into play?
    Publish 58. Along with their darker cousins.

would be nice if it was Night's Kiss since those are still and forever dropping, would give people that weren't around the event which dropped the glass daggers/obsidian blade a shot at participating

6. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

I was slow, there ;)

Maybe tinted glass daggers, like sunglasses...
    Ray-Ban glass daggers?