1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

So I had an idea about armor..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eht/Longbow, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Eht/Longbow

Eht/Longbow Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 4, 2005
    I was messing around with my archer, testing it on a guildy. I realized that my suit is not quite right, basically I don't hit enough at all, more HCI! Anyway, I was thinking seriously taking all my characters suits apart to build one big suit for my archer, and I thought it sure would be great if I had a dummy in my house to build a suit on, have a menu that showed the stats and resists, so I could go from character to character to change or edit it.

Juggling gear around gets really tedious, and since building a good suit that is competitive in pvp is really sensitive, and generally requires the efforts of all of my characters to achieve, why not do something that could potentially make it easier. I don't know about you guys, but I've probably put as much time in managing my suits as I have spent working taming up to GM.

So that is my idea.

2. xempathy

xempathy Guest

I really like that idea. I have the same problem whenever I try to build a suit on a new character. I mix and match all my stuff and it ends up being tedious and annoying waiting for characters to time out occasionally or having to move around all kinds of equipment when there isn't really any decent way of organizing items.
  3. Fink

Fink Guest

If you're using KR you get those type of totals for the suit you're wearing.. not quite what you're proposing but it helps.