1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So I have a personal bless deed...

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Grimm_of_Oceania, Apr 17, 2009.

1. I have a character specific PBD on my resource gatherer and I was wondering what should I use it on. I have had it for a long time.

I have a seventh slot free so I could, over time, soulstone all the skills to a new character and make him another whammy template I have been considering, use it to there.

What would everyone else bless on a gatherer if you had the chance?

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Why haven't you used it before now? You can use the deed then use the context menu on the item you have blessed to remove it, so it's pretty much just a free blessing on whatever item you want.

3. I wish they bring back the PBD for new folks or do like Siege and give us the option in the player's menu to pick an item to be blessed.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

My extreme miner/smith has his PBD on an Elemental Slayer Blackthorn's Kryss...

5. I did not know this, so I can unbless the item and rebless another?

6. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

You are correct. Just put the deed and the item in your backpack, use the deed (click ok on the warning) and target the item. To unbless the item, put it in your backpack, right click the item (brings up the menu) choose "unbless" and your deed is removed from the item and placed in your backpack. I switch it out on my weapons all of the time. It saves me insurance money, if I die.

Caution: You can lose your personal bless deed if you set the item down or trade an item that has it on. Take extra care to know where it is.

Stayin Alive,

BG

7. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yah! Word of warning, do not use it on something that can be used up. IE shovels for mining or torches. :)