1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So i have to pose the question...

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by SAVATAGE, May 2, 2009.

1. SAVATAGE

SAVATAGE Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Why does a certain person tame all the bulls from jhlome farms and put them on a boat in the ocean?

I was actualy TRING to gain taming and i watched the certain person tame all the bulls and leave with em.......
    Why?

2. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Roleplayer trying to build themselves an Arc?

3. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

No he would only need two one Female and one Male. oh Wait maybe thats the problem they are bulls, they are all male. Well maybe they think if they keep trying they will get a girlie one.
    :loser:

4. Livnletdye

Livnletdye Guest

5. SAVATAGE

SAVATAGE Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oh i know thers been a post about it... The guys name is Showscore FYI... he does it in trammel and fel...

6. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

All tamers are evil..Lets go to fel and sick the pets on him :D :danceb:

Or just drink more ale :D

7. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Dude on my way. I will meet you at the Pub later.

8. I am so glad that I'm not the only one annoyed by this person's actions. He does this without fail each day. I killed him a handful of times on the fel side bull pens but that only provokes him. His other characters are named Show(followed by anything else). He isn't training anything by taking the bulls. He's only doing it so the rest of us can't benefit from taming in the bull pens. I'm sure that he's sitting there laughing at us. If he's so worried that people are scripting he can page on them and/or kill them if it's fel side. He keeps doing it since he can get away with it. We can't page on him since we can't target his character when prompted to in the help request/harassment menu. So basically you are out of luck and must endure finding another spot to train like I had to. Don't you feel like he's abusing game mechanics to interfere with other players' gameplay?

9. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

C-c-c-cause he maybe gets a special prize.

10. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

*angry eyes* this has been pissing me off too for over a YEAR. it's so damn frustrating. about once a month i actually get there and the bulls are there and i can get some taming gains. but then next time i go, usually later the same day, *poof* they're all gone.
    *SCREAM*. really really annoying. i love jhelom pens for taming - no fear of dying (at least on the tram side... every time i try the fel side i get ganked), the bulls can't wander far, and the landscape of jhelom is very zen. bah!

11. Laf

Laf Guest

kill bulls out and around pap and del, and bulls will spawn in farms. "IF THERE ARE ZERO THERE CURRENTLY"

not many, but enough to get a few gains.

12. Millie

Millie Guest

I don't know why the Dev.Team can't set the bulls to reset and re spawn ever hour or so.. that would stop long term scripters. and the person taking them away can't stay on the game 24 hours a day. Maybe then everyone could be happy..

13. Where is this guy's house?