1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So i just downloaded pinco's ui......

Discussion in 'Pinco's UI' started by Mr. Sister, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Mr. Sister

Mr. Sister Visitor

I'm not sure how to get this working. First off it didnt make a desktop icon when it finished.
    I found the patcher.exe and got it to patch. It pached fine , everything said done and up to date.
    When i hit start uo game a message pops up saying microsoft.net framework----Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. blah blah the system cannot find the file specified.
    At the same time another message pops up that says -Execute- some files extracted from the ui.patcherfull.zip were modified or new files were created.--Do you wish to put them in the archive?

Maybe UI patcher.exe isnt where i should start it from? woulda been nice for a desktop icon.
    im totally lost thanks in advance for help

2. Mr. Sister

Mr. Sister Visitor

Also for note i have windows 7.
    I have searched the pincos help section and havnt found help.
    I have one idea -- when i hit custom ui on the regular uo ec - theres no option there for pincos, when stuff ive read says it should be there.
    Other then that i cant even get it started.

3. Meat Elemental

Meat Elemental Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Patcher exe has to be in same directory as the main ec directory I think that might be the problem. Then run patcher.exe

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

4. Mr. Sister

Mr. Sister Visitor

Can you be more specific? do you mean the normal game not pincos? cause i tried that and it wont start up at all from there. Altho i might have put it in the wrong spot. I need exact information cause im lost sorry and thanks
    It says patcher has stopped working windows is searching for a solution when i try putting it in differant spots.

#4 Mr. Sister, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  5. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

6. Mr. Sister

Mr. Sister Visitor

Problem solved i paid a guy in gen chat and he fixed it