1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So I just returned a week ago and....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mitzlplik_LS, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Mitzlplik_LS

Mitzlplik_LS Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Just wondering about the new revamps. Well new to me. Shame was new last time I played. I`m just wondering, (as I stand here killing) if there is something,random arty or anything that drops in Cov or Wrong or any of the others. I mean relics are close to worthless on LS,so saving drops to unravel into relics won`t make me money,so whats the motivation? I see that Heph shield around,is that a possible drop off anything or do you hafta kill a boss?

I see alot of people in Despise.... whats the big draw there as far as loot goes? I am just starting to learn that place,been there once so far. Kind of funny,I read so much bout the staleness of UO or whatever but every time I return over the years, there is always so many new things to learn..... and lots of old stuff to re-learn! haha.

Guess I`m mainly lookin for hi end and unique drops and their location as well as learning the new places. I did get a few good legendary drops off wind ely`s with 1128 luck but there got to be more than just that for the solo disco/tamer farmer!
    Idea`s?

Thanks.

2. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Professional Mall Santa and Legendary Piglet
    Professional Stratics Veteran King'sYewHighlanders

Cove: Level 3 & 4 - Chance of a random BP-drop from normal monsters (no boss-fight needed). Including Hephaestus.
    Shame: Only Loot and the notorious Virtue-Arties from back then...
    Despise: No loot in the monsters, they are only useful for preparing for the boss-fight - there you can get loot and BP-drops.

I personally prefer Covetous - farming that place since May. Perfect for soloing...

3. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Don't forget to check out the new exodus boss (in a group, mind you) to get your +5 max stats. There's a lot about that thing threaded around here somewhere

Eaerendil likes this.
  4. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Also, I think despise is where the new sandles and quivers drop, yes? And the compassion's eye (ring?) is pretty sweet.

5. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Professional Mall Santa and Legendary Piglet
    Professional Stratics Veteran King'sYewHighlanders

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Whetstone pieces in Shame (from killing the level bosses) are also desirable.