1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

so, I needed some seeds

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DevilsOwn, Mar 31, 2009.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

seeds that produce scattered poppies so that I can collect poppies dust, to be exact, and, because I've died enough already today, decided to kill wisps which are far easier than the other two beasts which drop this seed type (terathan warrior and hiryu)

I've never found seeds on the dark wisps, tho I always try them first.... after a hundred or so, with no seed drop at all, I go to wisp dungeon cause the little blue guys always have them, and that's where I found my question for today

when killing blue wisps, shouldn't I be losing karma? I get no message at all about it and I'm sure that before a blue wisps would cause a "great" karma loss

2. Wisps are Neutral Karma so no gain OR loss

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Don't worry they had it coming. No one knows it but they are swearing at you in wisp.

4. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

scavenging an aracnid spawn is a fairly easy way to get these seeds

5. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The spider cave in Ilshenar has some terrathan warriors that are quite easy..that is where I get poppie seeds. The spawn is a little fast sometimes but a competent warrior should have no trouble surviving in there. Wisps are too pretty to kill!

6. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

Miri!! Get on your ICQ damnit!! This is Priam, I have been back for a few months. =P

7. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yah, hit the ilsh sacrifice spawn regularly and you will get more seeds than you kno what to do with. ;)