1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So I suddenly realised what is wrong with UO

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Saunders, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Why, I thought, do you see so few people logged into the game? And what is it that so many of the others complain about?

Stealth!

And then the revelation dawned!

The reason you never see anybody is that they are all stealthing around the place!

Of course, in Trammel you never get the pushthrough message, and so you are never aware of all those other secret souls wandering around in apparently deserted cities, unlike ghosties who can see each other!

So, the mystery is ended. Stealth archers, stealth tamers, stealth thieves, stealth herders, stealth fihermen... you are all kiling the game! :))

2. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You forgot about tailors and other crafters hidden at home.

3. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

you know, I have a stealther who happens to be Drow. I honestly forget she's stealthing around her own home because the graphic barely changes between stealth and her black armor/white hair when she's viewable.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

HEHEHE! OMG I can so relate! I'm drow and many a time I find myself stealthing about especially after I use a moongate..... I just keep on walking unaware of why my friends are wondering why I'm not there when I am there.

*laughs*..... too funny!

5. Babble

Babble Guest

That might explain the lag people have?

Servers are so full that people lag.
    :p

6. Hanna

Hanna Guest

Ah the optimist point of view.

7. Fink

Fink Guest

I get that with wolf form; one of the hues is very near stealth grey. I'll be seated among friend and speak at some point, popping out of hiding & inadvertently surprising people.. it's a habit of mine.