1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Bushido] So I took my sampire to the abyss

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by TimberWolf, Sep 18, 2014.

1. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Have enjoyed playing with the rats spawn in Stygian with my sampire, but decided to give the abyssal spawn a whirl with him....
    I have tried this spawn a few times on your typical necro Mage. I even tried it on podo's mystic/necro/super Mage template with disastrous results so I wasn't expecting much.

But the demon slayer double axe made short work of all the various levels ...only died when I tangled with the champ... But that was mostly my own fault. It wasn't a solo attempt but I am sure one of your experienced guys could easily solo that spawn.

Has anyone tried?

kRUXCg7 and Duncan Drake like this.
  2. Duncan Drake

Duncan Drake Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have often soloed this spawn. The abyssal infernal isnt that difficult. just take care when it spawns adds and casts this huge explosion that knocks you off your mount.

I did it with a sampire, sampiredin and bushido paladin template. all worked quite well. Spawn can easily be ww´d. Just take care of those arcane demons. If there are too many they cast you to death. and the last wave. Those nasty demons can cast blood oath. Not good if you double strike them with a demon slayer weapon.

yea... some other thing. one time i did this spawn and when I nearly got the abyssal infernal down a half dozend of "reds" came and sent me to the "grey world".... that was disappointing ;-)

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  3. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I did it with my Melee Archer.
    There are few spots where you can be teleported by the boss stunning spell. I prefer to cleat them all before attacking the boss.

PKs pretty often come there. I prefer to unload SOTs after finishing third level ;)

kRUXCg7 likes this.