1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

So i want to try this temp out

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Nemkeh, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Nemkeh

Nemkeh Guest

basiclly i'm thinkin about trying this temp out

120 archery
    120 swords
    120 tactics
    120 resisting spells
    90 anatomy
    80 healing
    50 chiv

I have a feeling this temp is gonna be wicked in pvp if played correnctly, i don't think ive seen this temp around anywhere..

tell me what you think.
  2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Well you need at least 90 healing to never fail.. but otherwise looks like a pretty standard archer template to me.
  3. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Building on Lynk's comment, I assume you plan on using only enhanced bandages.
  4. Nemkeh

Nemkeh Guest

yep im only going to use enhanced bandages.
  5. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 9, 2008
    Maybe not the same numbers in all areas but...standard disarm archer template.
  6. It won't matter if he uses enhanced bandages or not. They do not increase the chance to succeed, only giving the same amount of healing as the higher healing with real skill points would. The chance to fail will remain exactly the same.
  7. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

ya lots of people think that about enhanced bandies...and they dont believe me connor.....just curious what swords weapons will you be using? and for pvp or pvm?
  8. I only PvM, but I use a Twink, Mage's Rune Blade, and Ornate Axe.
  9. Nemkeh

Nemkeh Guest

I'm using an imbued hatchet with
    50% HLD
    50% HL
    30% SSI
    45% DI

& a Katana with
    46% Hit fireball
    46% HLA
    48% HLD
    25% SSI
    45% DI

I must say this temp looked scary at first but once i tried it out and got everything sorted it freakin rocks.