1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

so i was killing spawn with the smugglers blade and this happened

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by uorichreallifepoor, Jan 1, 2010.

1. uorichreallifepoor

uorichreallifepoor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

you reach into the backpack ......... and try to take something .
    this item is too heavy to steal from some ones backpack
    what is this new never seen it before

2. I've got a few of that message at the scorpion, there was always a chest in the corpse when it was dead. I assumed thats what it was trying to steal, anybody else come to that?

3. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

this is the message you get if you try to steal something too heavy for your skill level. like, if you have 120 stealing, and try to steal something 14 stones, you will fail and get this message. So what happened was, when you hit it and it proc'ed your stealing skill, you randomly tried to steal something on the monster's body that was too heavy (maybe like a war hammer or something heavy like that).

As for the scorpion, im surprised your not getting the 'you cannot steal that' since that is normally the 'containers' message

4. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

totallly agree i found it a lot in ish at the spawn where you tame cu's at killing the dark wisp.. i got the message and would check corpse and there was allways a body part there.. to heavy to steal