1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

so i went fishing!!!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Lucy of Kenton, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

today and got a pretty white net, so i decided as i knew what i would get that me and faithful umaga would go fish it up. umaga's days didnt get any better as we fished up something horrible!!! he died twice as did i so i called on chat for others to help and hey a rez for me. i then changed to sommahyeh who is pretty unkillable and was pleased to find members of WoY, RAAM, a treasure hunter and a great guy that kept withering those eels (i apologise for not remembering your name) and we finally killed it. thanks for all those that assisted and just a shame nobody got a drop. europa teamwork at its best

2. Adol

Adol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Eels? That would be Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer then. Yes, he's impossible to solo, he he. He'll pop on a 1 in 4 chance on a white net, Leviathan is the same odds I believe and can come with other spawn, but not Osiredon... you got the big ticket experience with that net!

3. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

Just for the record, I think the group were Sommahyeh, Xasadei, Treasure Seeker, Tara Noble, Snorri Sturluson, Megistias, and Curunir, plus three greater dragons (sincere apologies if I missed anyone, working back through my journal and full of cold so my brain is really not at it's usual poor level, never mind 'best!). Fortunately some of the folks (not including me!) knew what they were doing, so with their advice and a few death robes and dragon ghosts, we finally triumphed! Now to find one that actually gives a decent reward, not the usual stingy beggers I seem to meet....

4. John II SRC

John II SRC Lore Master

Oh, you got lucky with that net! Blackthorn knows how many precious nets Adol wasted in his search for big slippery sea monsters to kill ...

5. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

oh i just realised! i hope u dont think i bugged out? i was sommahyeh the char i turn to when things are tough

6. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

We knew - saw you mention the original fisherman was not exactly best equipped for that fight, and that you'd bring Sommahyeh along instead ;)

7. The Mule

The Mule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I was the one on the boat shooting at him with the cannon... I did get a drop on this one, the moon blade or whatever its called.

8. Barney_wins_UO

Barney_wins_UO Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Lucies gets Luckieds :D

9. John II SRC

John II SRC Lore Master

And The Mule got a drop ... quite a fishing trip ...