1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So I'm playing UO and watching Jeff Dunham on TV . . .

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jirel of Joiry, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

And I find myself thinking what if Jeff's puppets played UO? What kind of characters would they run?

Well Achmed is either going to be a PK or a failed alchemist. Walter would be a bitchy Trammie or crafter. Bubba J drunk fisherman....how'd he get that boat stuck THERE!? Peanut...I don't know insane EM event goer? Leeroy Jenkins type dungeon runner/champ spawner? I have no idea about Jose Jalapeno (on a Steeeck). Okay give it a go let's turn this into a community laugh thread. If you don't know who Jeff Dunham is tell me I'll post a youtube link! :banana::danceb::banana::danceb:

Lorddog likes this.
  2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

:) Lol those look pretty good. Jose is a challenge. hum i'll have to think about that one.

3. Danpal

Danpal Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran The Valorian Knights

I think Jose Jalapeno (on a Steeeck) would be a Luna vendor house owner. Hey come here check out this new item and gess what it's on a steeeck. They ones you named sound good to me.

4. Jirel of Joiry

That's great!! I love it! I forgot about Achmed Jr. or AJ. I think he'd be a noobie and since he's got a British accent he'd be from Europa shard. LOL

5. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

Lol these are just too funny. :)

6. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Girl you have way to much time on your hands or you have one hell of a vivid imagination.

7. Jirel of Joiry

Vivid imagination! :)

LOL I've grown up on Jeff Dunham. Before he was uber famous, he was a local celebrity in Dallas. He was that guy with the funny puppet that was in local commercials. He was often on a local morning children's show that my little sister and I loved.

I don't think its that much of a stretch to imagine his puppet personae playing video games. Actually it cracks me up when I think about it!

8. Philly

Philly Journeyman
    The Valorian Knights

Love his latest skit. It's the best yet!

9. Ruppy2

Ruppy2 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sibble reminds me of Peanut.

10. Saul

Saul Visitor

Many puppets play uo, myself included, would you like the sock or the Norrington version? one stinks the other stinks less.

11. Jirel of Joiry

So are you saying that you are Norrington's sock puppet or Norrington is yours?

Seriously quit trolling.

Before you quote a movie like a silly child you MIGHT CONSIDER CHECKING THE MEANING OF YOUR QUOTE FIRST!

As for you getting your ass banned...Here's you a movie quote that is self explanitory:

"Frankly, my dear Saul, I don't give a damn!" -(modified) Rhett Butler, Gone With The Wind 1939

Lord Frodo likes this.
  12. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Jirel... Do not sweat the small stuff. Embrace the positive and joy. Ignore the ass wagons. *grins*

Lord Frodo likes this.
  13. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

We have a Jose in Cartel... He prefers to be called Fanta though.

14. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

We def have that old grumpy guy in our guild.

15. Jirel of Joiry

LOL Walter!!!! I love his cranky old self. Actually my Economics Professor looks like Walter and is as cranky as him too!

16. Fizzleton

Fizzleton Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I disagree. Achmed dreams about being a PK but always blows himself up with bad timed explo pots. José believes in an honest UO and working hard and therefore tries as a miner in Fel, but of course gets PK'ed by Peanut who does ****talk on the remains of José. Walter is a misanthropic Ex-Player terrorising the boards and claiming the devs are clueless. (OK, actually not a char. Or maybe, in a more weird sense). And Sweet Daddy Dee is a banksitter giving us a clue on what shiny suit u can reach if u try hard enough. :) Jeff Dunham has fans in Europe, too :danceb:

17. Saul

Saul Visitor

Cant play your precious game? Do you give a damn now? :)