1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

So, let me get this straight, KOC is gritching about unfair moderation and hide/stealth?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_MoonglowMerchant, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1. Fair moderation is the only thing keeping your long list of sins from being stickied at the top of the board.

2. Hide/Stealth is imbalanced but running speedhacks and lag hacks doesn't encourage anyone to come out and fight.
  2. It is a diversionary tactic.
    Draw attention away from your own faults by raising a giant stink over something else.
  3. Sometimes yes, in this case, I don't think so.

I honestly think they are just having a "dumb" day.

One of many...
  4. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

LOL !! This thread rocks !!
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

I think the PvP is slow today, so they come here to do some Bored PvP.

You know, I think that they really should consider dropping the stat loss timer to 5 minutes. 20 minutes gives people way to much time to come here and troll or otherwise PvP on the boards.

Dropping the stat loss timer to 5 minutes would really make Kelmo's job a lot easier.
  6. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

New word of the day: Gritching

I lol'd!
  7. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Jun 2, 2007
    that wouldn't stop moonglow from coming to troll...he's not in factions anyways :p
  8. TeleV

TeleV Guest

Board PVP isn't the same without me....lololol

I ruled back in my younger days..... [​IMG]
  9. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

... lag hax? Wow. Just, wow. Some people really don't use their heads...
  10. So, you acknowledge point 1 and also admit to speedhacking but draw the line at lag hacks?

House placement tools anyone?
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

Knock it off guys. I have way too much to do at work. *shakes head*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.