1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

so... LOW...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Goron, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goron

Goron Guest

you guys back to not selling back/selling back at higher prices again?

I see Toucan is listing items over the 10:1 ratio.

If you guys would just decide whether you want to sell back at a standard rate or not, that would be great. I mean, if ya'll want to do 10:1+10k we can- just say the word.

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

Can we not do this again?

3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

GIVE ME MY BUTTER!

4. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Goron, your the biggest ******bag i've ever seen...all you do is cry cry cry.

5. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, didn't even bother to answer my question.

6. Slim

Slim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

A retired gentleman named Goron went to the social security office to apply for Social Security.

The woman behind the counter asked him for his driver's license to verify his age. He looked in his pockets and realized he had left his wallet at home. He told the woman that he was very sorry but he seemed to have left his wallet at home. "I will have to go home and come back later." The woman says, "Unbutton your shirt." So he opens his shirt revealing curly silver hair. She says, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me" and she processed his Social Security application.

When he gets home, the man excitedly tells his wife about his experience at the social security office. She says, "You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability too."

7. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

dude... you are rapidly becoming my hero!!!

:bowdown:

8. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

hah!

9. Goron

Goron Guest

yay my fan club is here!

10. KornDogg

KornDogg Guest

I work out of town for most the week and do not have the time to farm silver, so to make up for it I add a little in when I sell stuff back. I do realize this is not the norm, nor what my guild does. If you want to do the same to me...so be it, but don't let the actions of one dictate the actions of all.

-edit- I've been charging these prices for a month now, yours being the first complaint...

11. Goron

Goron Guest

awesome, thanks for the answer.
    Now I understand the reasoning.

12. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Just out of curiosity are you guys planning on selling my fey leggings back? I got my RBC but could not find the fey leggings.

Also everyone who is not TB or KoC should be wary of brendan Vega camping the buy back vendors. He pops out and attacks as soon as the transaction is made and appears to be working very closly with KoC as I have seen this happen twice today and KoC did not attack him.

13. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Paranoid? I was coming back from the grove when i attacked you this morn. And This evening I followed your dragon all the way from the yew graveyard.
    I wasen't "Camping the buy back vendors"

Allied with KOC?

Dude put down the pipe. i revealed you at Yew gate just now and Carbon Copy attacked me not you.

Save the drama for your mama.

14. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Yeah.. I definitely attacked Vega at Yew gate. I wanted me a nice kill, that guy is loaded with pts + getting bank off his suit. No go though.

15. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Anymore crap like that. AND THE ALLIANCE IS OFF!!!!!

Oh wait.............

16. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I saw KoC toss a conflag on me, then you unloaded on me. I did not stick around to see the rest. The dragon was for LOW who have been whoring them against us all day. If you notice I did not attack you. It's cool I'm starting to understand the opprotunistic nature of pvp on this shard.

17. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Wow.. you really do need to lay off the pipe there kiddo. 1) You're blue, 2) You're Minax, 3) I'm blue 4) I'm Minax 5) GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD GOING!

And for the, "did not stick around to see the rest", Vega surely would have killed your [Insert derogatory name here] ass if I wasn't on him. He was on you like white on rice. Good job again!

Ignorance at its finest. This MUST be Siege.

18. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I assumed you revealed me for him. I had smoke bombed the second he atatcked, sucked a pot, took off and called for back up assuming more of either yours or his guild would show up. Sorry to dissappoint but I havent smoked weed in awhile:).

19. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wow Tibs are you that dumb? Your both blue and Minax... The conflag would not reveal you if Carbon tossed it on the gate...

20. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

heh yea I thought about that afterward actually; i think yesterday was one of those " get up from the computer and walk away days" for me. That and I honestly am not used to being on a blue to often; Ithink I reacted and thought as if i were running a red char. Yup pretty dumb , have good laugh:).

21. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Anyway since my fey leggings are not on any LOW vendors I am working under the assumption that they will not be sold back. The fact also remains that Calibretto is attacking people at the buy back shops, something I have not seen KoC, TnT, or LOW do. I apologize to KoC for the misunderstanding although i am sure they got a good luagh out of it.

22. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

If it helps Tibs, I logged in late last night to see Xeroth and his blue gank squad at Yew gate. Didn't know what the deal was, but I killed Xeroth and got his loot, few pieces of Righty's and Calibretto's Heart of the Lion. Point of this is, Cali's Heart of the Lion was on my vendor and Xeroth bought it for him apparently, and well, what goes around, comes around! Because it's back on my vendor...

:D

*Does a mindless stroke of his epeen*

23. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Locked. Personal attacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.