1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So mib loot is not being upgraded

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shelleybean, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mib loot will not be upgraded with the booster pack. That's been one of the top complaints about fishing for years and it's not even being addressed. Am I the only one very disappointed by this?

2. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

Are you making stuff up for fun or do you have some information to share?

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

They said "because they plan on doing an update to MiBs like they did for TMaps next". Why the hell is everyone suddenly not listening to what's said?

I swear, if this is because of that other list I already said was rife with inaccuracy..

4. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

fishing will have a whole new worlds of opportunities, and these systems may be touched at a later date.

I wouldn't say that nothing is being done for fishing. Maybe they just feel that with new systems there is no need to make a second T-Map style subsystem when so many other opportunities are available.

5. Zodia

Zodia Guest

They could at least put in a loot bump. How hard would that be to code?

6. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

:thumbup1:

7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The specifics are that they are going to redo the SOS eventually, just not in time for AotHS.

Frankly, I think they should make the time to update the loot tables to get them into that publish.