1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So Much Anger, So Much Hate !!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Revvo, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Do any of you truly get any pleasure from U.O anymore or is it just you have all become so institutionalised that you can't stop playing? Just curious because EVERY single thread nowadays seems to be driven by anger, frustration and hate towards people you have never met. How does one sustain such strong emotions of hatred and enjoy themselves simultaneously?

2. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Its a gift. :D

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

I dunno. I give up I think some here just thrive on spewing venom at others here. Or maybe they just can not LET GO and MOVE ON...or maybe they just can not find some amusement in the comically strongwilled pile of folks that DO play here or try to play here. And God forbid someone has a guild or faction tag that is.......not of their own........omfg blasphemy or something...put em down.

Well yall just keep on keepin on...if I see a green painted pony with a KOC tag on his or her head I say HI...ya need some furniture..? And I make it up for em and wave. Ifn I see a GIL tag on em hi how ya doing etc is what I say or...do ya need any furniture made ? :)

I AM SORRY UO WAS MEANT TO BE enjoyable or fun and putting down everyone for every fricken thing IS GETTING DAMNED ANNOYING people !! TRY to find the unique cool whatever the hell that may be within EVERY ONE..even some of our so called worst ..........really can be quite entertainingly comical funny and warm fuzzies...maybe it is cuz my chr. does not pk pvp.......but I pretty much find something likeable about almost everyone here.........almost everyone. :)

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo quit yer griping enjoy one another warts and all before ya shrink Siege to......no guild tags/other peeps to gripe about or to moan to !!

:link:
    :)

http://www.geocities.com/txmytx6/gettogether.html

4. MatrixCubed

MatrixCubed Guest

Isn't it amazing how, in our vanity, we believe any one else really gives a damn what we have to say?

5. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I still get enjoyment from UO, but you're right that a lot of my and others post are just fuled by frustration at how the cheaters have won siege and the forums.

i really could quit UO anytime and mostly keep playing because i still consider it a great game with PLENTY of variety.

And the great thing about variety means when you're sick of dealing with trash players who just want to grief and be waffles 24/7, you can go do a million other things

you go practically anywhere and have total immunity because everybody is either in luna, figuring out new cheats, or posting on stratics.

6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: <-- We get the point, you're sad, can't compete in UO, and must accuse people of cheating to get through the day.

7. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

<--------------------we get it. You HATE me, you LOVE to troll, and you think im lying.

that about sums upr your entire day no?

8. You know Revvo, I love it! I laugh all the time at posts, it really is great entertainment. I however prefer the more RL sort of arguments as opposed to the "hack hack hack" "pwned pwned pwned" threads plaguing us nowadays...If more thunters were out there competing for gold maybe THB would start to gripe a little more.

9. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I would T hunt wit lat

10. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

Long gone are the days since i was the Siege GM of THB or MAP as it was back then :(

11. *shakes fist* at Lindisfarne!!!

:eyes:

12. Daleth

Daleth Guest

:mf_prop: I don't get to play much these days but I still enjoy it when I can play!!! I am one the of the few KoC that you can kill easily because I was not recruited into KoC for my elite pvp skills, I am Elmers wife and by default I get to be in the guild. So if you actually kill me on the field don't get to excited, I'm not that hard to kill, usually people like Toucan Sam, Memnoch, Pappy, Forsaken, Daniel, VooDoo, Count Love, Kage, or Superstition and Elmer will coming running to my aid to keep me from dying. Or anyone else who is in vent and hears me say "oh crap I'm gonna die again". But there are a still alot of aspects I enjoy in UO, one being my "awesome" guildmates. And where else if your husband makes you mad can you kill him(all Kill is more like it) and not go to jail!!! (jk Elmer):heart: Okay that was my one big giant post
    for the year, see ya.

M