1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So much more action in fel now there's less archers

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mervyn, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

After the imbueing was introduced, fel was pretty unplayable with all the archers attaining 60% SSI, people stopped playing in fel and there was nothing to do, I'd just like to express how enjoyable it is to now come across other players in fel and it's nice to see the amount of action growing now that players have learnt to adapt to compete with archers with the help of mysticism.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

like I have always said ALL pvp temps have their day in the sun so what ever is considered to be on top now will be jumped on with the nerf bat and it will change again or they will improve a temp to place it on top and the cycle will continue ! I have seen it many many times over the last decade

3. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sure it will, however i'm just saying it's nice to see so many people playing. When archers were on top there was nobody to play with in fel.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:) its always nice to see more peeps

5. longshanks

longshanks Guest

all the dreadmare archers are sleeeeeeping