1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So no one's seen the mysterious strangers yet?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by GalenKnighthawke, Jun 7, 2008.

1. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Subject line says it all.

-Galen's player

2. Pax

Pax Guest

Except who they're supposed to be and in what context they might "spawn". Are they part of the backstory for the Vanguard Invasion? Where did you find out about them?

Be well - Pax

3. J0KING

J0KING Guest

I have been running around the anti-virtue dungeons in search of the artifacts that spawn there and havent seen anything yet...

4. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

not to mention that the regular shards dont have the updated patch yet....

5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

*beats head on wall*

Yes.

I meant has anyone seen it on a shard on which it is active. I forget if it's Test Center, or Origin.

Either way, the point is that, if it's there, someone who plays the game is in a position to see it.

Of course, if the strangers aren't there yet, even on a shard on which the Publish is active, then this post is moot, because they ain't there to see yet.

-Galen's player

6. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

As you say they are 'Supposed' to be on origin over the weekend now, and also in test Anti Virtues.

But a little dickie bird mentioned to me these guys are kinda like the 6 horsemen of the apocalypse, and we wont be seeing them REALLY until pub 54. And then, stand back and beware.

But, all pub 53 updates have had that one line dangling us in anticipation- Mysterious Strangers Have been sighted etc etc.

Personally, I gambled they are the same kinda folk who appeared in Old Haven before it went boom, so Ive been and grabbed the now very cheap (25k a bit) Black Rock in the vain hope they will..........you know the rest.

After all the war of shadows is still very much based on the Lords and their lust for BR....Maybe the roll of the dice will pay off, if not I got a nice pile of black rocks to make into a rockery.

But if the little Robin is right, they wont really be seen to effect until pub 54, and then.......oooooeeerrrr

PS:- The Robin is usually spot on.....

7. Lariat

Lariat Guest

Gotta love leaks in the focus group... NDA FTL.

8. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Just wish they had picked me, 14 hr a day, 8 day a week, on 2 different spec machines in 2 diff locations, playing everything I can, and talking about it, prodding discussions, life n soul etc etc.........

But, alas they did not, and Im left to listen to little robins fluttering about, and hazzard guesses from the lightly dropped hints strewn willy nilly around our glorious Sosaria...
    Or....;)

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!