1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So, ok.

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by TeslaTyson, Jun 28, 2011.

1. TeslaTyson

TeslaTyson Adventurer

I have no clue what is going on. I have pretty much made a Sampie, about 70% done. Not sure I like it.

But am guildless, have had a few offers from smaller guilds really blowing smoke up my butt about being a "legend"... and having a few of my crafted items... really flattering for an ego like mine.

But, I can't ind M, I am not a good enough pvper to join a bigger guild, still trying to get the hang of new things. Bought 6 Barbed kits for 500k, and noticed that I don't have a crafter, (old habits die hard). I have a Sorcerer suit, that's pretty cool. Just looking for friends, who wanna help me explore new things, and are always on.

Not really into pvp, but wanna do spawns and will help defent if I have to. Am TS/Vent friendly.

Any takers wanna add me to their guild? 245643878

2. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

im looking for a small crew to do spawns with, also im on usually every day when i can unless backed up. Im close to soloing alot of stuff maybee in a couple months. In the mean time ill just keep getting double pinkies with my samp and alt account using justice cha ching. but yea just need 3 or 4 quality peeps to jump in, pac is pretty much ez pickings except for the occasional cd or thc scout who will rat and send for freinds but any thing during day its all good. Im game if you wanna try something.

3. TeslaTyson

TeslaTyson Adventurer

Yeah, add me on ICQ, lets talk.

4. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Tesla if Count can't help you out perhaphs I can. Hit me up on icq bub 244373602. Been awhile so you prolly don't still have me, and as far as suit, if you buy the mats I will make you whatever you need. Akasha has 120 imbuing and everything else for that matter... later bub. Oh yeah you will most likely remember me as dsNchanted/Rouge :thumbup1:

5. TeslaTyson

TeslaTyson Adventurer

I just noticed this. Yeah I'll hit you back up when I get back into town. I also figured out my account info, so I got Tesl Wear now. 120 imbuing and everything else. SO I am good on suits.