1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So Puffy why are you MIA from the superbowl thread?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Trolls T Hunter, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Trolls T Hunter

Stratics Veteran

All that gloating and now not a peep from you. eat crow or stick your foot in your mouth where it belongs.

2. <blockquote><hr>

All that gloating and now not a peep from you. eat crow or stick your foot in your mouth where it belongs.

[/ QUOTE ]
    you must have missed
    this thread

3. Guest

Guest Guest

4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    you must have missed
    this thread

[/ QUOTE ]

apprently so [​IMG]

5. There's always next year man...

I was stunned how well both teams played defensively. I figured it would be a shootout like the one before the playoffs.

6. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I misread something last night, but like within an hour of the loss he was on here talking bout how disappointed he was... why try to stir something when hes already came on here and as you said "made his peep" on the boards

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I misread something last night, but like within an hour of the loss he was on here talking bout how disappointed he was... why try to stir something when hes already came on here and as you said "made his peep" on the boards

[/ QUOTE ]

um because he is puffy le pu and for the past mont he has been making post about his patriots and how they were going to go 19-0. Like wasn't his first post around 10-0 or before? thats almost 2 months then.

Its only a shame he didnt have the courage to take some bets on it.

8. Trolls T Hunter

Stratics Veteran

I didn't read the boards last night and just noticed the superbowl thread today but why shouldn't i give him more grief over it? Matter of fact after all the post of him declaring the patriots second coming of god I think He needs to get much more grief then he already has.

Are you his mom or something? If he's a grown man I'm sure he can take it.

9. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Some one should bump all those posts with 18-1

10. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I didn't read the boards last night

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time read fully then, itll totally prevent you from posting out of ignorance [​IMG]